I have more than 15 years of results-driven experience developing and executing marketing strategies with the ability to understand not only ongoing trends, but also a parallel skill in hands-on graphic design. In that way, I have an unusual skill set: matching management and development with a solid grasp of execution. I am exceptional at marketing, communication, and organization with skills in:
- Strategic planning and leadership.
- Decisive: Quick and innovative solutions.
- Extensive work with multiple media channels.
- Result oriented: Ability to achieve target within given time and on budget.
2012 to present – Freelance MARKETING CONSULTANT/GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Marketing Consultant for The Laugh Factory – 2017-2018, increased weekly ticket pre-sales by 30%, transitioned Twitter to 5% of online sales (previously 0% due to lack of an organized strategy), transitioned Facebook to 5% of online sales (also from 0%), created internal asset management systems and consistent online branding across the Laugh Factory organization (previously no system and the company was unnecessarily spending thousands to manually recreate graphic assets and limited oversight of consistent corporate identity with the public).
- Creating online advertising, print, and demand generation campaigns for The Laugh Factory, Barre-Tique Fitness, PURE Juice, Schoenberg Advertising, OddBot Ent., Kids First! Film Festival, Blizzard Ent., UCLA, USC, Paramount, Warner Bros., and Fox Entertainment.
2005 to 2012 – DS SolidWorks Corp, Woodland Hills, CA – CREATIVE SERVICES PROJECT MANAGER
- Ensured user-friendly UI for company websites, landing pages, and online partner service systems.
- Upgraded old asset management system for all marketing offices worldwide to create one consistent protocol for the entire company, and trained every office in proper use of it.
- Metadata analysis for online sales systems, distribution licensing, and databases.
- Managed graphic design teams to optimize delivery of creative materials to all stakeholders.
2001 to 2005 – Freelance GAME DESIGNER/ILLUSTRATOR
- Conceptual Designer for online games for Brass Dragon Games, Activision, and Blizzard Ent.
- Team Management, Budget Management, Lead Generation, Product Marketing, Asset Management, Metadata Analysis, Art Direction, Copywriting
- WEB – HTML, WordPress, PHP, CMS, web banners, online graphics
- PRINT – Pre-press, printing, fulfilment, package design
- VIDEO – AVS Video and Audio
- Adobe CS – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Wacom
MARKETING CERTIFICATIONS – MarketingSherpa certified email marketer, DigitalMarketer Certified Code Specialist, WordPress Certified, ACE Sales Certified
Other COMPUTER Skills – MS Word, Excel, PPT, Keynote, Mac or PC fluent